Any Idea ??

for sure an import ,really cheaply made frame . i don,t even know if i,m going to build on that frame is poorley constructed . look at the neck ? halfassed gusset underneath .iv,e had it for a year and a half and it still hasen,t sparked my intrest .good luck with it . it is a nice looking mini . all i have is the frame yours is done .

i told you what it was, it is a pathfinder .i got a frame in the shed .:thefinger: like that better
Ok ... Good deal ... I didn't get the wink thing at first ... But ... Whatever ... That bike was sold under many different names HERE in the USA ... So we (myself and my buddy who got F'd when he bought that POS ) have not decided which one exactly it is ... So we'll just call it an Import ... Thank you all for your time ...

did u buy that? man if u did thats cool as heck there are some cool mini bikes in TX
Not mine partner ... It belongs to a buddy ... He paid way too much for the roller ... He's also the guy that bought my Lil' Indian roller a week or so ago ... Nope ... Just a bunch of junk down here in Texas lately ... Everything here gets rode hard and put up wet ... hahaha