any one play airsoft

well i got into airsoft and have a utg tri shot but i was wondering if u guys play or have played im also looking to buy another airsoft gun if anybody has one

^^lol. Might be interesting.

If I knew more people that did I think I would. I like the "tactical" aspect of it.

I had browsed on amazon just to get an idea of whats out there, and see what I might get... still, might get something just for fun.

I did a little research on the CYMA m14 (about $150) and it seems a a good aeg to get. Good quality and performance. I also looked at at some thompson machine guns, I think for about the same price I could get a good one.

Might get one of those UTG "everblast" shotguns, they are fairly cheap at $30-40.

I dunno... maybe get some someday for fun.

jspec

Yea I used to play all the time tactically to sharpen and refiney urban and room clearing tactics. Here's a group of guys we would play with we used a closed down warehouse up in WA

Battlesim.com

toomanytoys

I paint balled for years. But we played more like urban assualt. We had an old 3 story office building we played in till they tore it down. That was a blast!! Setting up ambushes in the stair wells, hiding in rooms, oh man.

Reminds you of how quick you can die, running into a room trying to clear it and the first two people in take 10 rounds.

i play it every once in a while, its fun when you have the high powered ones the 20 dollar ones from wall mart dont shoot worth a :censure: