Anyone close to Waco Texas?

OldMan

Crap, I need to slap Oldman upside the head for being so busy at work. :doah: That was a pretty good deal, even after sand blasting.
Yeah, yeah... I should have taken a job in a different division... most are getting 18 days off (unpaid unless you take vacation) for the upcoming holidays... I get TWO! :doah:

Yeah, yeah... I should have taken a job in a different division... most are getting 18 days off (unpaid unless you take vacation) for the upcoming holidays... I get TWO! :doah:
Maybe you have a "failure to communicate", does your boss look like this? :thefinger:

I think it's the type of rust that's rare and unique. If he really wants to sell it, he should have added vintage, classic, highly sought after, desirable, antique. I think the first guy was asking $500 which was also too much. I like those listings on CL and eBay when they say extremely rare, and " I've never seen another like it" and you look below and there are 3 or 4 more listed for about 1/4 the price.:thumbsup: Makes you wonder if they're idiots or they think the everyone else is.:confused:

I think it's the type of rust that's rare and unique. If he really wants to sell it, he should have added vintage, classic, highly sought after, desirable, antique. I think the first guy was asking $500 which was also too much. I like those listings on CL and eBay when they say extremely rare, and " I've never seen another like it" and you look below and there are 3 or 4 more listed for about 1/4 the price.:thumbsup: Makes you wonder if they're idiots or they think the everyone else is.:confused:
Its the same guy, he never sold it. He is a older guy and thinks he really has something.A very nice guy though, just not being realistic .

Last edited:
He has bikes on there regularly. He had a 3/4 complete Super Bronc a while back with a running engine, and he sold it for $75 or $100, I can't remember. I just missed it. I was the second caller, but the first guy grabbed it.The engine was too small but the roller was worth more than that. He also had a Cat frame a while back. Sometimes he lists on thwe Waco one only, and sometimes Waco and Dallas.

Is this the same guy that had the 8 frames for 200.00 in Elm Mott? I thought this guy (with the BC1400) was in FTW.

Either way, I'm not buying at that price.

mardyn