Anyone got a clue as to what this frame is?

I am buying this go kart frame this weekend. Luckily it comes as a rolling frame with everything cept the motor for 100$. I think its a mid to early 90's style. what do you think?

Oh and I get ALLLLL of that. YAY FOR ME!

Looks like you got a very nice Kart for $100.00 not sure of the age . what is the Axle diameter ? Looks like Pat's Acres or PIR is in your future. Good luck
Steve :scooter:

Looks like you got a very nice Kart for $100.00 not sure of the age . what is the Axle diameter ? Looks like Pat's Acres or PIR is in your future. Good luck
Not sure on the diameter just yet. Ill be picking it up this saturday. Yeah I plan on building a GX200 clone for it, maybe around 9 to 10 ponies. But what I really want is a CR125 engine so I have a shifter kart hehe.
Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be a Margay or Emmick kart.
Never heard of the two, but if they are good karts then I hope so haha

Ummmm, No lol. Its a racing go kart frame, not a bar stool racer. I went on to another forum and they said its a early 90's frame. But as far as they know, its a generic frame that China and USA both made that looked the same.

The different styles of axle determine the way the axle is mounted it may be set up to use
cassette style bearing holders and have a 1 1/4 inch or a 1 3/8 inch tubular axle.
Sorry to say Portland is down to one Kart dealer now and I never liked his prices. I use American Power Sports - Karting Parts & Accessories for my parts for both karts and mini bike products.
You have all the cheap stuff so my advise is to go slow in making sure your going in the right direction before you so called paint your yourself into a corner cost wise. I speak as an authority in that department LOL.