Anyone have a mega moto 212?

GPS bought what was left of MM. It appears they are only selling leftover parts. Walmart was selling the ($879.99 retail) Pro Series for $499 a month ago; I think it's sold out everywhere. Used to be able to find it on Amazon, Home Depot in addition to the MM site and Walmart.

https://megamoto.co/

https://www.gopowersports.com/

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?search/170909/&q=mega+moto&c[title_only]=1&o=date

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?search/170910/&q=monster+moto&c[title_only]=1&o=date

Hello!, is great to hear from the one who designed it. I'm about to buy a Mega 212 (walmart's), got a good deal on a "like new" one, but definitely I want to have suspension in the front, reading that the ofiginal Mega and Max are just the same frame, does Mega Moto sells the suspension fork kit?
Hello and welcome! Racer X hasn't been on here since April 11. I don't think there is a kit, but you may be able to piece it together. From what I see on the new GPS/MM parts site, it would probably cost around $200. Unfortunately, many of their parts listings don't include a picture so it's hard to be sure what you'd get. They list different triple clamps and damper units (shocks) for the Pro Series and the Max. I'm pretty sure you'd need a longer axle in addition to other parts. I would suggest contacting them and tell them you're interested in buying everything needed for the conversion. If you search parts by model, they only show a few parts; you need to scroll through all parts to find much of anything.

https://megamoto.co/parts/?limit=96&sort=featured&page=1

The Pro Series and Max do not have the same frame.

Hello and welcome! Racer X hasn't been on here since April 11. I don't think there is a kit, but you may be able to piece it together. From what I see on the new GPS/MM parts site, it would probably cost around $200. Unfortunately, many of their parts listings don't include a picture so it's hard to be sure what you'd get. They list different triple clamps and damper units (shocks) for the Pro Series and the Max. I'm pretty sure you'd need a longer axle in addition to other parts. I would suggest contacting them and tell them you're interested in buying everything needed for the conversion. If you search parts by model, they only show a few parts; you need to scroll through all parts to find much of anything.

https://megamoto.co/parts/?limit=96&sort=featured&page=1

The Pro Series and Max do not have the same frame.
Thanks for the welcome, Charles!
Yeah, either the complete fork or piece it together. What I want to make sure first is that the triple clamps are going to fit, so any input on this would be great.
I actually asked MM customer service, I got a response from a guy named Tim, who said that the neck tubes are not the same, hence the triple clamps wouldn't fit. I know it's confusing because of the three different models (Pro, Max w/suspension, Max w/o suspension) so maybe he's talking about between the Pro and Max which, as you said, have different frames, but the Maxes with and w/o are the same frame, so the way to go would be a Max suspension fork (not the Pro, or maybe even the Pro's would fit), but Tim didn't follow on my request to clarify that.
Maybe someone that owns both can share.

Another question I have now, is will the 53T from the pro fit on the max wheel? Stock mine was 12T clutch, 72T wheel, which, (according to the bmi calculator I used to do the math) would be 6:1. My TAV2 came with a 10T sprocket, which puts me at 7.2:1. Now the pro model has a 52T rear, which puts it at 5.2:1. Is there a reason MegaMoto went with 5.2:1 rather than 6:1?

Another question I have now, is will the 53T from the pro fit on the max wheel? Stock mine was 12T clutch, 72T wheel, which, (according to the bmi calculator I used to do the math) would be 6:1. My TAV2 came with a 10T sprocket, which puts me at 7.2:1. Now the pro model has a 52T rear, which puts it at 5.2:1. Is there a reason MegaMoto went with 5.2:1 rather than 6:1?
My guess would be to keep the front end down on take off. They also put a speed limiting spacer in the drive clutch. My guess is they didn't want to sell a minibike that people would be flipping over backward on take off (hence the tall 5.3-1 gear ratio), but then it had too much top speed and prompted them to put the limiter ring in the clutch. I believe it was all about safety.

My guess would be to keep the front end down on take off. They also put a speed limiting spacer in the drive clutch. My guess is they didn't want to sell a minibike that people would be flipping over backward on take off (hence the tall 5.3-1 gear ratio), but then it had too much top speed and prompted them to put the limiter ring in the clutch. I believe it was all about safety.
I agree. I was thinking the same because they could've geared it down more without losing top speed. Mine will start to lift the front tire but not quite!!!!

I agree. I was thinking the same because they could've geared it down more without losing top speed. Mine will start to lift the front tire but not quite!!!!
Go back to page 3 of this thread and see post #60.

They could have chosen a larger sprocket or a smaller one. The Trailmaster MB200-2 has a ridiculously small 38 tooth sprocket which I'm sure sure should be replaced with a larger one, even though I've never ridden one. I'm guessing that noise has to be considered for getting EPA certification so keeping engine RPM down may be a major factor in ratio selection, overriding optimum performance.

My guess is that it would bolt up but you would need to switch to #40 chain for proper mesh. Information I've seen is that the Pro Series has #40 and the Max has #420.
chainspecs2.jpg
It's simple math, you don't need any specialized calculator. 72/12=6 so 6:1 ratio; 72/10=7.2 so 7.2:1 ratio. Your TAV2 starts out at 2.7:1, multiply 7.2 by 2.7 and your overall starting ratio is 19.44:1. Assuming your TAV2 is able to achieve it's 0.9:1 overdrive ratio, multiply 7.2 by 0.9 for an overall ratio of 6.48:1.

If you switch to a 53T rear sprocket, the ratio would be 5.3:1, same as a Pro Series. Overall ratio would range from 14.31:1 (5.3x2.7=14.31) to 4.77:1 (5.3x0.9=4.77).

Charles dropping knowledge bombs. Thanks dude! This helped a lot. I think I'm going to go with the 53/10. I ride all offroad, about 50% desert roads, and at 72/10 my top end just isn't quite where I want it to be. I figure if I go 53, I'll still have plenty of torque for climbing, and able to keep up on the straights.