Anyone know anything about OKO carbs??

125ccCrazy

Do an I'net search. Some people think they're great & some think they're pure junk.

I would like to know more about them myself.

I cannot see where that kind of carb would offer anything over a mikuni. If your main jet is sized properly you will have no leaning problems on the top end. I am currenly using a 22MM on a mildly modified clone and it works great even on sustained full throttle runs. Mikuni's have been used for years in motorcycle racing

125ccCrazy

I cannot see where that kind of carb would offer anything over a mikuni. If your main jet is sized properly you will have no leaning problems on the top end. I am currenly using a 22MM on a mildly modified clone and it works great even on sustained full throttle runs. Mikuni's have been used for years in motorcycle racing
Thats true but one thing with the power jet I would think it will help with temp changes if the eng is running hotter or colder than what the carb has been set at the power jet will help compensate if the eng starts to lean a little more..... Mikunis are definately great carbs, I was just curious to these for something different... I'l most likely stay with Mikuni but just wanted any insight on the OKO..... I have a VM22 that I'm gonna try first but I'm not sure it's going to be enough carb so I may have to step up to a 24mm flatslide...