Anyone know what this is?

Hi I'm new to this forum and looking for some help on what kind of mini this may be. I was told about this site from a longtime member of this site.

Thanks.

The top of the frame is like a Flexo but with a shorter backbone and the bottom is like a Caper but the rear wheel mounts are wrong for both.
Oh Ya welcome to the site

This is my friends mini, I checked it out the other day. The neck has been re-welded and gusseted. The forks point almost straight down, I'm sure the wheelbase is shorter than stock. I really don't think it's homemade.
The only other notable feature are the axles. There is a large square nut on one end of each axle (welded? I can't remember). This "nut" mates to a tab on the frame (or fork) to prevent the axle from spinning when tightening the nut on the other end.
Please give it another look, help us identify it.

Thanks!

Tim

mybiz

Still :confused: its not in the flexo family the motor sets back close to the rear tire like little gen its where the axle mounts are and how short the frame is that :confused:ing me..:blink:
Someone will know what it is.

it almost looks like that thing edwin had forsale not to long ago.. the one vette 66 bougt. you know ther real tiny one lol:shrug: