Anyone know where to find this pinch bolt?

I'm looking for the pinch bolt with the c-clip that holds the throttle cable onto the throttle arm. Anyone know where to get one? I've got a linkage kit however I'm missing this part.
Thanks!
20170806_155303.jpg

gbabins1

If I'm not mistaken, there is another one (the throttle clamp) that attaches the cable to the clevis located on the throttle arm.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

gbabins1

Just got home an thought I would share a picture to explain what I meant. The red is what you showed in your pic the blue are the ones I had mentioned.

Just got home an thought I would share a picture to explain what I meant. The red is what you showed in your pic the blue are the ones I had mentioned.

No you are completely right, I could use those bolts only thing is I was out in town when I posted the thread so that image is from online just to indicate what I was after. I have a gx200 Honda clone at home and unlike the predator setup there is only one of those pinch swivels (the one that broke).
Anyway I was able to get a replacement part from a snowmobile store yesterday so we back in business! Thanks for the help tho, appreciate it!

gbabins1

No you are completely right, I could use those bolts only thing is I was out in town when I posted the thread so that image is from online just to indicate what I was after. I have a gx200 Honda clone at home and unlike the predator setup there is only one of those pinch swivels (the one that broke).
Anyway I was able to get a replacement part from a snowmobile store yesterday so we back in business! Thanks for the help tho, appreciate it!
No problem, glad you got it worked out [emoji106]