anyone seen this board tracker?

It's a predator 212,he has it stood up. There is a another guy who did the same and the concern was oiling but he has run it that way with on problems.

zeeman

It's a predator 212,he has it stood up. There is a another guy who did the same and the concern was oiling but he has run it that way with on problems.
OK. I'm not really familiar with the predator engines, so that's why it looked so strange to me I guess. It almost looks like some sort of old Honda single cylinder thumper, like a 350 cc.

from what the builder said, its NOT a predator, its a clone of the gx200. but i could be wrong. he DID take a die grinder and cut off some of the mounts for engine covers and stuff. really cleaned it up.

Neck

Growing up is optional
SPORTSMAN 200

SPECIFICATIONS

- 4" stretch and loop lug style frame with brazed and welded construction.
- Four stroke 200cc engine mounts tig welded to frame.
- Vintage style double reduction drive system.
- BTR seat brackets tig welded in place.
- .120" DOM steel tube construction.
DESCRIPTION

The Sportsman 200 is the newest addition to the Sportsman line. A true vintage style motorcycle with a full 200cc four stroke engine mounted low in the drop loop frame. This model has all the proven Sportsman components and introduces an entirely new double reduction drive system similar to vintage motorcycles from the turn of the century. From it's brass head badge to it's 3/16 plate steel rear axle dropouts, this is one serious machine and easily the fastest most powerful Sportsman Flyer model available.

The Sportsman 200 comes with a certificate of authenticity, serial number and record of the original owners name and build date.

SPORTSMAN 200

Price: Basic frame, fork, and tank kits start at $1250. Complete kits minus engine approximately $2800 depending on spec. Complete ready to ride motorcycle with Sportsman GX engine package is $4800.
Please contact us for further details. Click here.

That is a wicked cool machine.
I'd like to know what has to be done to run the motor like that.
A lot of motorized bike builders and racers made upright motors
before Sportsman Flyer.

www.facebook.com/WolfCreativeCustoms raced a vertical 200 cc
4 stroke at the first California race in June 2011 when Sportsman Flyer
was only building China girls and Morini's.

All you have to do is add a little more oil and I haven't heard of any
failures in all the vertical 79 cc, 99 cc, 200 cc and 212 cc builds of
which there have been many.