Anyone sending parts in for chrome soon?

Just wondering if anyone is getting any parts chromed soon? I have a front fender for a speedway scorpion that needs new chrome. Seems like nobody near me does custom chrome work or they ship it somewhere else. If anybody has parts going soon I would ship the fender to you and have it done with a batch of other parts. Or if you know of a decent chrome shop in the Midwest I could sent it there too.

Thanks,

Chad

Midyrman

Not in the MidWest but Space Coast Plating in Melbourne Florida is reliable and dors very good work. They are also pretty good at fixing things prior to chroming. Not cheap but who is these days. A fender is probably about $100-$125.

CarPlayLB

I have to learn to paint! As most of you know, I have a passion for chrome . Last time I went in with two springs for some Sebacs they quoted me $60 per spring! I figured after plating the shocks might be worth $60, but not $120! I need to learn how to paint!

I've seen over the last 35 years a lot of Harley builders use Browns Plating in Kentucky.
They have closed their doors for good Joe. Too bad, I used to use them years ago.

Last time I went in with two springs for some Sebacs they quoted me $60 per spring! I figured after plating the shocks might be worth $60, but not $120! I need to learn how to paint!
Six shock springs cost me $110, but that was two years ago. I think they went up slightly. See West Coast Plating- Oceanside. (760) 940-8777