anyone try riding on street

well out here in nevada if you get caught its like a $1200 fine. and they impound the bike. so we just amke a run for it. and off into the desert we go or nearest bush lol:thefinger:

in michigan a moped can do no more then 35 or it is a motorcycle and i know for a fact that cop saw me doing 65 i and i had to have hit atleast 70 in a 35 zone. he didnt even give me a second look. also i live right by michigan ave at thats a 45mph for the most part and a cop passed me while i was why to fast i about had a heart attack.

The boy and I made the trip to Belleville,Had a blast going up and down back roads,past a few amish buggys that was fun untill you have to dodge horse crap at full speed,later

in michigan a moped can do no more then 35 or it is a motorcycle and i know for a fact that cop saw me doing 65 i and i had to have hit atleast 70 in a 35 zone. he didnt even give me a second look. also i live right by michigan ave at thats a 45mph for the most part and a cop passed me while i was why to fast i about had a heart attack.
same here we ride down to the lake county cops dont even care.

How do they classify a minibike in Evansville?
Fort Wayne Police Department
I live in Ft.Wayne and I ride my HF 6.5 motorized bicycle pusher all over the place.I have passed numerous cops whom just stare at the contraption in awe.My bicycle/pusher doesn't have any lights so it has to be illegal.I have been as far as 30 miles from home.Just saying riding my bike is no differant than a mini bike,legal wise.The only thing though with mini's is their so small and low to the ground,Scary!Keeping my fingers crossed.

jeep4me

I'm just beginning to venture outside of my "safe" zone ( the 5 or 6 blocks surrounding my house).

I know if I ride too much in my neighborhood the cops will come rolling thru.

I think I'd be safest on my Tote Gote because it doesn't look so much like your typical minibike.