Anyone using PUMA brand compressors?

Has anyone used this brand of compressor for an extended amount of time?

I need something I can use with my new sandblasting box and my little oil-less Kobalt from Lowe's just isn't going to cut it. This one does 12cfm @90 psi, 60 gallon tank, made in the USA, $530.....I don't see where I could go wrong. Not going to be using this for commercial purposes, so I don't think I need a dual phase.

Puma Belt-Drive Stationary Vertical Air Compressor — 60-Gallon Vertical, 3 HP, 12 CFM, Model# PK6060V | 10 - 20 CFM| Northern Tool + Equipment

I have a portable Puma that I carry in my work trailer and it works very well. An air compressor is like a building always buy bigger then what you think you will need.

I think the CFM is a little low for blasting. I have an 18 CFM I.R. and it barely keeps up.
How much blasting do you do? I only have a small cabinet for small parts. Don't ever plan on doing a car frame or anything like that (if I do, I'll cross that bridge when I get there). It was recommended to me to have 10cfm for what I will be doing.

And I will add, this is just for my house. If I ever need to do something big, I'll go up to my shop where we have multiple dual-stage compressors that put out around 40cfm.

i was blasting a tank...and for the most part it kept up, just every once in awhile,(not very often) i had to stop and let it build up a min...

How much blasting do you do? I only have a small cabinet for small parts. Don't ever plan on doing a car frame or anything like that (if I do, I'll cross that bridge when I get there). It was recommended to me to have 10cfm for what I will be doing.

And I will add, this is just for my house. If I ever need to do something big, I'll go up to my shop where we have multiple dual-stage compressors that put out around 40cfm.
I have done mainly truck wheels,I know you can do it with a smaller compressor but with the low air volume it takes a lot more time.