Arctic Cat Expert Needed.

The CAT would be almost covered by the taillight. Ramrods,climbers & prowlers had taillights so no CAT. Sreamers & whiskers had no lights so they came with ARCTIC CAT on the back of the seat.

66l78rat i have a climber and it does have cat on the back of the seat . on mine its faded bad but you can see it clearly .
it just above where the tail light is mounted . i could try and get a pic if any one really wants to see it :shrug:

My climber only has arctic on the back of the seat too.Metal man you might have a seat from a screamer or whisker like 67/68rat says.Good to see some arctic cat folks who can help eachother out.Ray

On my 1971 climber it has both ARCTIC an CAT on it,I have acouple seats that I've bought and they only say ARCTIC on them.Like it was mentioned by 66178 rat-that would make sense,no tail light both words:shrug: I was talking to a guy who restores old Arctic Cat snowmobiles,he said they used what ever came in for shipment when building them,maybe this is true on the seat also:shrug:

chatten63 it could be . the seats were made in house . from the foam to the covers , seen where they were cast in the mold and the place where the sewing room was back then .
was neat to see how they build alot of the stuff . if your ever near thief river see if ya can get on the tour .

That would be pretty cool,go through the plant and see how they assembly the toys we like to play with.What are they building in the plant now-snowmobiles,4 wheelers?

they still build the snowcats and 4 wheelers there . im not sure just what line is going and doing what . havent really talked to my buddy who works there about what there doing .