Arctic cat Ramrod

Dust caps

Sorry guys, didn't mean to sound rude, they just aren't out there. I had my Brother in law machine me out a few. Turned out nice. I even tried using other brands rubber caps but haven't found any that fit yet.

Dust caps

Plastic, extremley brittle plastic and a very tight fit. Most are broke when removed. I am using a little more flexibale plastic that makes them a little more user friendly. Can't tell the difference from NOS visually.

Hey I90 I know arctic cat parts are hard to find Thats why I had asked anyone if they had any NOS dust covers laying around you ask people they will post something Thats how I got my ramrod motor and NOS torque converter cover on ebay. Im not a novice in the minibike world I know parts are hard to find and sometimes you have to get them made. But some people do have some NOS parts laying on the shelf or in their attic I have three NOS black widow gas tanks In my garage Dont know what I going to do with them yet

Dust Caps

You're right Nut. Infact, I'm one of those guys who wants to save everything because I might need it for something someday. I'm sure there is a box of them sitting out there on someone's self. Just thought maybe you were in a hurry. The first Cat I bought was a Ram Rod. Asked the main Cat
source if he had any. Nope. After endless searching, I had my Brother in law make me a set. Turned out great but I can't expect him to make all that I need.
Machinist Dude's, we need to talk!

Last edited:
Dust Caps

Hey nut, one item I haven't tried is a Rupp dust cap if you are not looking for NOS. X-90 should be able to give the specs, they are probably pretty close.

Hey I 90 I tried that already they work but they arent not white (looking for originality) tried painting them white but didnt come out exactally as i thought. Thanks anyway though. Question you wouldnt be bidding on that A/C climber on ebay would you. I just remembered the names were the same.

Dust Cap

Hey Nut
Good to know there is something else out there that will work in a pinch or for a rider. Do you have an old cap? If so, send it off to X90 and have him whip you out a set. I'm sure he'll make them look authentic. If you don't have any old one's, let me know.
Yes, that is me bidding on the Climber.