ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME HERE?

This site is great and will hate to see all this information and great people go. I would like to know if it's shutting down so I won't be wasting my time and effort contributing to OldMiniBikes. Not saying my contribution has made OldMiniBikes better but I'm trying as I learn and my time is precious.. let us know @Hent
https://oldminibikes.com/forum/inde...-paying-membership.172375/page-2#post-1261291
It's been a long time since Hent started this forum and he's been going through a lot of sh... stuff, lately. I can understand him losing interest and/or no longer having time for the forum. I hope he sells it to someone who has the interest and time instead of shuttering it, but it's his to do with as he chooses.

If you learn something and enjoy your time spent here, it isn't wasted. Nothing lasts forever...

Lizardking

It's been a long time since Hent started this forum and he's been going through a lot of sh... stuff, lately. I can understand him losing interest and/or no longer having time for the forum. I hope he sells it to someone who has the interest and time instead of shuttering it, but it's his to do with as he chooses.

If you learn something and enjoy your time spent here, it isn't wasted. Nothing lasts forever...
I don't consider the time I have spent wasted because I learned a lot. Going forward from now is what I'm referring to when I said wasting time. I hope the best for Hent on the rocky path he is in. Hoping he still loves this place enough to sell and not turn off the lights and close the doors.

THANK YOU HENT!

Ollie

Last edited:
This site suits ALL my needs and I truly hope it can survive for a long time. Once upon a time I collected fancy goldfish and paid as much or more as I do for minis. The Head Honcho and I became good friends and I was a moderator. His GF dumped him and he lost all interest in maintaining the site. It was assimilated by a member group but it wasn't the same. Hent is low profile on this site but I feel he silently guides it so it remains an enjoyable, learning place to visit. I hope he can take a step back, catch his breath and carry on. Live long and prosper my friend.

Fred

mustangfrank

I'm late to the party and I don't know sh!t about what's going on but I noticed a couple months ago the Hent.com site was wiped clean of product with no pictures and hasn't really been updated since. Keep checking every time I need to order something as my way of trying to support the site but no change. He's had a couple eBay listings for parts on my list so I was able to buy some stuff I needed.

Hope everything works out for him and us!

Lizardking

I agree that OldMiniBikes is great and it's the people sharing knowledge that made it what it is. I thank @Hent for providing this great platform. I hope Hent can come forward and give it to us straight if it's a monetary problem, personal or the love is gone. There is plenty of ways OldMiniBikes can make money. Merch is one way.

Last edited:
I'm new to this world, yet the knowledge I've gained is way to valuable to lose. I jumped in an become a Supporting Member for that very reason. I'd even go for a Lifetime membership of it was available.
@Hent we are here for you Sir. Please don't give up us. I'm going out on a limb here by saying many of us have been there done that, bought the BallCap, T-shirt and Hoody... some if us Several times even! We will support you anyway we can sir.
We thank you for all you have done and continue to do, even when you don't wanna! Thank you Sir, Thank you for you!

Mark

If you want to see this forum continue and improve.... make a large, ongoing community effort to boycott OldMiniBikes Warehouse, the facebook live crap, etc, and make sure everyone else knows to do the same. Post it on Facebook wherever. Boycott and share.

Email ARC Racing, let them know you want to buy from ME, not someone who always requires part numbers to take your order. The dude who started OldMiniBikes.

There are other suppliers and things that need to be changed or cleared up, but that's why I stopped adding products to the site.

These are ways to motivate me back into the hobby. Ive got some pretty cool tools and people on my side for reproduction parts and new ones, but trust that I've got such little left in me after being robbed like this.

If i can't get that support from the community, then I don't have anything to give back either.

Thanks,

Drew

If you want to see this forum continue and improve.... make a large, ongoing community effort to boycott OldMiniBikes Warehouse, the facebook live crap, etc, and make sure everyone else knows to do the same. Post it on Facebook wherever. Boycott and share.

Email ARC Racing, let them know you want to buy from ME, not someone who always requires part numbers to take your order. The dude who started OldMiniBikes.

There are other suppliers and things that need to be changed or cleared up, but that's why I stopped adding products to the site.

These are ways to motivate me back into the hobby. Ive got some pretty cool tools and people on my side for reproduction parts and new ones, but trust that I've got such little left in me after being robbed like this.

If i can't get that support from the community, then I don't have anything to give back either.

Thanks,

Drew
Well, i have the words blocked on here but

Oh em be warehouse

Wow lots of bitter Drew i understand and also appreciate you in the same breath. More than you might know Sir. You are not alone here, there are many of us that have been bit and bit WAY hard!
Been there dun that... lost the wife, business, house, vehicles, toys, utilities shut off, cold showers, living off of change saved to feed my children and the list goes on...

However as i was once told...
The cream always rises to the top!

Refused to file bankruptcy to make you and everyone else pay for choices i made... still to this day I'm paying and will continue too until it's paid in full. I'm still climbing out of that hole and that was in 07.
Don't lose sight of the wonderful gift you have given and continue to give! You have a huge commitment to this world. We all need you here sir.

I don't do Fake Book never have, i don't buy anything thing "Oh em be" and hv'nt since we talked the 1st time, nor will I

Hold your head up sir, you are the cream and you will rise to the top!

We have your back sir, and we appreciate you more than you might know, support you and will continue to!
Thank you Sir thank you for you!

Mark

Now back to the Salt Mine i go...

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I HAVE STOPED BUYING FROM THE WAREHOUSE A WHILE AGO, AND ONLY BUY FROM EBAY SELLER "HENT" NOW. I HAVE BEEN IN A SIMILAR POSITION AND KNOW HOW IT IS. I HAVE SUPORTED MANY OF THE GREAT CAUSES DREW POSTED UP THE BEST I CAN. GREAT GUY WITH A GREAT DREAM FOR THE MINI BIKE WORLD. PLEASE HELP IN ANY WAY YOU CAN.

Lizardking

Thanks,

Drew
That's what I'm talking about! I will support old mini bikes site. I see some motivation from Hent. Reproduction parts will give you the edge in the market. This site should be littered with your ebay store name. You have this community behind you.. Most of us have no clue of what's going on behind closed doors on oldminibikes.com .. #supportHent

Last edited: