Are you American?

Are you American? Mini bike. :laugh::laugh::laugh:....:eek:ut:

Prepare your self for a history lesson. I will be the narrator on this magical tale. It all started in 1776 when America descended from the heavens. Three things fell from the sky that year. 1. The first thing that fell was this golden plated freedom riddled land we call the USA. 2. The next thing that fell happened to be the mean muggin American mofo were blessed to call Uncle Sam. 3. Finally the last thing that was gently lowered down from the heavens by a flock of bald eagles was this chopper. Uncle sam rode this chariot for over 238 years until he sold it to me last year. Not only does this bad boy start on the first pull but it's fun for the whole family. Luckily this bike was manufactured by the gods so there 0 issues. Furthermore this bike will come with a lifetime warranty. Not the bikes life. Your life. It also includes a light for safety on the front. The light was harvested from the torch used in Athens greece. For only $250 I will empower you on limitless possibilities with this hog. My name is Austin. my phone number is
show contact info
But make sure you hurry happiness is only a text away.

Attachments