Artic Screamer

Hello all. I just got a Artic Screamer and I am looking for some info. If there are members that have restored one of these it would be ecspecaily helpful. It is mostly there, but has been sitting for 20+years. What i know so far, Has strong spark, engine rotates by hand with spark plug out, compression unknown at this point. This has the Chrysler 2 stroke engine. Model 82019 with a low 1100's serial number. I spent my young driving one of these, when i worked at a resort in Wi. I think i weighted in at about 90lbs. tops and this thing would lift the front end when i gassed it hard. So yes i am smitten with those memories about this minibike. I am for sure looking for good pictures that i can see well enough to know what is out of OEM build on this. I am comfortable around wrenches as i was a HVAC guy most of my working life. I also have a few older motorcycles that i have collected for my now retirement years. Any help or pointers are greatly appreciated and thankyou all in advance. I enclosed a pic of the engine Chrysler Engine Data Plate - Copy.jpg
Stay Scooting

Ding Ding

Hello and welcome. I should be able to help with any information you need. I am in the process of buttoning up my third Screamer resto/preservation. Just put the engine in over the weekend...
20240413_201527.jpg

Mike

Last edited: