ATTENTION: Trike/Buggy Guys

Big Jim

I'll get a line on belts tomorrow.
I found the other link for Hoffco Comet not much info for the belts... A simple breakdown would be great!
I think, I am going to try and put this set either on my quad project or put a Big Block my Super Trike...
Thanks so much for your time CD!!

I'll call Don Jackson after the holiday weekend is over. I tried to get ahold of him earlier in the week with no luck. He will give me the part numbers for the belts that will work for this setup.

Big Jim

Yeah that one the O.C. measurements I was wondering it I could use the belt length from a 7" 30 series and add an inch to the total belt length?

Big Jim

Got mine TODAY!!! It is HUUUUGE!! The driven is 9 7/8" the driver is the 7 1/4"
There is a belt in mine, top width 1 1/8".
I think it will work for my Trike, I will make it work....

james c

yeah a bit musty but the driver is nice! the driven was out of box but new. has some surface rust on the driven but new. the 1" driven will take a large jackshaft unless you can bush it down to 3/4"

Got mine and it came with a belt. Not sure what I will do with it. It looks like it would go on a Gator, Heald hauler or something like that.
55 bucks its a great deal. Now I need to find a Briggs Vanguard V-twin for the clutch.

They may be all gone. At that price I would think so. I got my 2 pairs. And my buddy got his 2 pairs... No idea what I am going to do with them yet...Randy