AZ Mini Bike Riderz

2SlickNick

Is there anyone here in Arizona?
Anyone in Arizona interested in racing, group rides, or just like minded people?

We are trying to put together some racing at 2 of the local flat tracks.

Follow us on Facebook at Az Mini Bike RiderZ

From Tucson... My bike should be running in a few weeks.

If a group of you guys feel like heading down to Tucson for a ride/race; I talked to someone at Tucson Kart Speedway. He said no nobby tires on his track but the smaller track next door might. Told me to contact Dave Track Guy on FB if I wanted to get a few riders going out there.
Capture2.PNG

2SlickNick

Hi welcome... Yes we are intending on hitting the Tuscon track... One of our members ( Tim ) has rode at Dave's track and says he likes it. Hopefully we can get good turn out and race.

Probably the same Tim I was talking to recently. Dude's got a pretty sweet lookn' Baja, he rides out at Pinal Air Park too. Nice trails up that way...

I was also gonna look at an abandoned drag strip this weekend. It's only about 20 minutes north of Dave's track.
Capture4.PNG

2SlickNick

Hell yeah... Keep doing the scouting...More places to ride the more " hopefully" that means members come out and ride no matter the location. Az mb rZ going state wide.

That is why the FB group was started so Az riderZ can share the hobby.

He is our new promo vid... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wfr5eozHrk

Last edited:
Is there anyone here in Arizona? Anyone in Arizona interested in racing, group rides, or just like minded people?
Nick, here are a couple of Craigslist ads you might be interested in. First one is a Baja for $50 that looks pretty new. Might be worth the drive for someone.

Second one is a person in Phoenix who needs help with an engine swap. Might be a good way to introduce someone to your events/circle of friends.

Baja for fiddy dollars.

Help needed for 212 swap.

2SlickNick

Thanks Dave good looking out... that sold fast as it should LOL

I maybe I should write that person... some reason it almost looks familiar like he may already be on the page. Thanks for trying to keep the community tightknit.