Azusa front forks

Sprocket86

Has anyone tried to mount up a set of Azusa mini bike front forks on a Baja DB 30?

They look exactly the same but maybe not quite as wide as the DB 30 forks.

Thanks.

Sprocket86

Not me but you'll have to deal with a 5/8" fork bolt on the Azusa versus the 10mm on the DB ??[/QUOTE

That's a good point and never even thought of that. Perhaps one could make spacers to fill the void of the 15.875mm vs 12mm difference.

A 3.875 spacer would need to be used.

I don't think you can buy replacement DB 30 forks anywhere other than the used market.

Not me but you'll have to deal with a 5/8" fork bolt on the Azusa versus the 10mm on the DB ??[/QUOTE

That's a good point and never even thought of that. Perhaps one could make spacers to fill the void of the 15.875mm vs 12mm difference.

A 3.875 spacer would need to be used.

I don't think you can buy replacement DB 30 forks anywhere other than the used market.
How many do you want?????

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/db30r-123-silver-front-fork-assembly.html?category_id=612

Thanks for the link but that's the 2nd gen DB 30 front forks. I have a first gen. I should have been more clear.
As chipper said just bend the bars and put them where you want them.

These wont be around for ever..... They are cheap enough top buy an extra set.

Last edited:
Yes that's another good point. I'd like to place my first order with OldMiniBikes warehouse but I'm unsure of how some parts that I want will fit on my first gen DB 30 with a Honda GX 200.