Badger 100 front end

Many members here are eagerly awaiting the availability of the Motovox MBX11 suspended front ends for their doodlebugs and MBX10's, which are to arrive sometime in spring, ironic ain't it?
In my reluctance to wait until then I have stumbled across this site and want to share with all of you, the site is Yukontrailinc.com they have the Badger 100 front ends which are ready to be ordered and slapped on your minis. They can be had for a fairly decent price too.

Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the information- it is appreciated.:thumbsup: On the "other" thread running about them we have been getting the run -around for a long time now.:thumbdown: Because of that I no longer trust them and would think twice about even ordering from them (if they ever offer them for sale).
Michael

The electric badger that looks just like an old style DB -- you can buy a rear brake rotor for $8.80 - think it's the same one as the DB?

:shrug:

GustoGuy

Only $68.27? Bolts right on too? This would certainly beat fabbing a suspension front and it sure looks nice too. I will think about this. I heard the front suspension makes for a more controlled ride. Looks to be an easy job to switch the front fork with the Badger one. Great find

I actually have the whole bike, I ruined my original set of front shocks when they were got powder coated, when they threw them in the oven it melted the rubber grommets and ruined them, luckily for me/us I found this spot.

GustoGuy

I'll make adjustments if needed. It will fit!!! lol
Please submit a photo of your new Badger front suspension once you get your parts and what it takes to make it fit on the DB30. Ifs it an easy bolt on fit for the Doodle Bug I could see them selling lots of front suspensions to many members here. I will get one too if it is a somewhat easy fit meaning just using washers to make it fit tight. I heard that the Badger's frames is a bit weak and the rear suspension is not welded too well in a review. I also heard that some people buy the badger just upgrade the 2.8hp engine to an OHV 6.5 and you will have a fast fully suspended minibike for a decent price. I would like to put a GTC TAV on mine as well as a front suspension. I will also get the hydraulic rear brake as well.

Gustoguy..........If the original OP doesnt report back I surly will. I ordered a front end for my wifes mini thursday (3-7-2013) I wasnt going to at first for the reviews I have read. Then once I got to ordering it they do not use/take paypal...I usually do not buy from a place that doesnt do paypal but took a chance anyway. We shall see

Primemover is my builder/boy. I have craigslist to thank for that one, as for the original doodle I'm most certain it will fit.

GustoGuy

It fits the newer frame doodlebug.

How does the Doodle bug ride with the new suspension? I heard that they are more stable and less jittery over the bumps with the front suspension. How much total travel does the front suspension have? (it looks to be less than 4 inches or so) I have got to get me one of those front suspensions. And of course a GTC tav-2 as well as a hydraulic brake for my "Doodle beast" Predator 212cc powered minibike. Good work. I will be ordering my front suspension tonight! I wonder if its possible to install a front brake with the suspension?

Last edited: