baja warrior w/ tav 2

hey guys i have a baja warrior with a tav2, that thing got alot more torque, on take off it pull the front wheel off the ground, my question is i got a 50 tooth rear sprocket, how will my performance be if i went with a smaller rear sprocket? and what size is recommended, and where to order from? thanks

thanks for the advice, any knowledge on improving the brakes? offroad theres enough drag i rarely need brake on hard packed trails where i can open it up sometimes i need them but seems the stock brakes are not up to snuff

thanks for the advice, any knowledge on improving the brakes? offroad theres enough drag i rarely need brake on hard packed trails where i can open it up sometimes i need them but seems the stock brakes are not up to snuff
Buy these for starters. The Baja shoes are junk. Make sure the drum is clean and the cable is free.

EBC Grooved Brake Shoes 304G | eBay

If you want to add front brakes you will need to buy another rear wheel and brake assembly. Then you will have to fabricate the brake panel and cable anchor bracket yourself.

do you have any pics of the set up if you dont mind?
I haven't started on the front brakes yet but there are other people on here that have done it with Ubolts and angle iron. I plan to Machine an aluminum clamp that will incorporate all the features in one piece. It will be on my Build off Warrior.

Here is a pic of it just on the front but no brackets yet.