Balloon tire 5hp mini bike

are you able to ship to ny.
Yes, but I would not be able to qoute you a shipping cost until I break it down. I won't break it down until it is bought and paid. And then it would be shipped after shipping payment. I would use Shipping, Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management from FedEx ground service. Maybe about 3 boxes: Frame and fork, wheels, engine. You want to stay under there weight limit per box to avoid the surge charge.

Unless you know of a better way of shipping?

cant send pic?

dont know how to post a pic cant figure it out have had people explain just dont have the time to do it can send an email

it is some kind of bronc looks like a super bronc but dosent have the shocks in the rear pretty much everything else looks like one

it is some kind of bronc looks like a super bronc but dosent have the shocks in the rear pretty much everything else looks like one
I think your right about it being a bronc. Check out this one found doing a search.

Below is a picture sent to me by a Judd of Ohio of his 1970 Bronco minibike. The minibike does not have the original Tecumseh 9 hp.