Bargain in Wisconsin

I bought a bike from those clowns about two years ago. They hold an auction every six months or so, mine was in the middle of winter. I've been to hundreds of live auctions and many online ones and can honestly say it was my worst auction experience, ever. Total shitshow, and completely unprofessional. I don't care what kind of great bikes they have, I'll never deal with those asshats again. Buyer beware.

I bought a bike from those clowns about two years ago. They hold an auction every six months or so, mine was in the middle of winter. I've been to hundreds of live auctions and many online ones and can honestly say it was my worst auction experience, ever. Total shitshow, and completely unprofessional. I don't care what kind of great bikes they have, I'll never deal with those asshats again. Buyer beware.
Wow- good to know! Thanks

C'mon Mark, don't sugar coat it. Tell it like it is.