Barn finds

Tonight on OldMiniBikes ..... When Cheezy attacks!
See the mild mannered Mongoose of mini bikes stalk his prey in cat-like fashion before ripping out the jugular!
It's sad to see the Cheezy like animals are nearly extinct, quickly being replaced with Lemmings.

WrenchDad

Drover has one piece front wheel and the bracket behind the fork mount...so ya..it is a Drover since I have owned several. So if your going to critisize someone...know what you are talking about. And as far as how many pages this thread takes....that doesn't concern you. I have seen many pages of endless jibber on here especially in the sale section. If you don't like it or anything I have said...don't read it.:hammer:
First of all I didn't criticize anyone about their description of a Drover I pointed out differences based off of My Drover which is 2pc wheels and no bracket behind the mount.
Second Just because many threads have jibber in them doesn't make it OK It's not allowed in the Sale thread either for the same reason.
My comment was directed to the thread not any specific person . Don't take it personally I have seen many members tell other members to move the conversation when it doesn't apply to the thread. Have you snapped at them too or only when it applies to you?
As to not take up any more space on this thread with this topic please PM me if you want to discuss it.

First of all I didn't criticize anyone about their description of a Drover I pointed out differences based off of My Drover which is 2pc wheels and no bracket behind the mount.
Second Just because many threads have jibber in them doesn't make it OK It's not allowed in the Sale thread either for the same reason.
My comment was directed to the thread not any specific person . Don't take it personally I have seen many members tell other members to move the conversation when it doesn't apply to the thread. Have you snapped at them too or only when it applies to you?
As to not take up any more space on this thread with this topic please PM me if you want to discuss it.
First of all..you are normally a pretty good guy on here. And about the jibber...here are the actual rules about the "what is it " section. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/what-is-it-/19380-rules-read-posting.html Seems to be no mention of jibber or chatting on a thread. So seems you have a problem with it only....again..don't read it. And yes..I do tend to snap when people correct others when they are actually wrong. No offense.....but that is just the facts. And no need to continue this conversation...unless your pride still needs to. Otherwise...you have a good night my friend. :wink:

WrenchDad

First of all..you are normally a pretty good guy on here. And about the jibber...here are the actual rules about the "what is it " section. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/what-is-it-/19380-rules-read-posting.html Seems to be no mention of jibber or chatting on a thread. So seems you have a problem with it only....again..don't read it. And yes..I do tend to snap when people correct others when they are actually wrong. No offense.....but that is just the facts. And no need to continue this conversation...unless your pride still needs to. Otherwise...you have a good night my friend. :wink:
I will ad one last post to this thread and it has nothing to do with pride. I just want to clear the air on what my original post in this thread was for.
I made the statements about non relative post because I felt that they didn't belong in that thread. The rules do not state about jibber, However Hent states let him know if anything needs added. Then a mod states to post non relative comments in the appropriate thread (He may have used other words) Then after a member post another non relative comment , Hent quotes the mod and ads ............. So in the sticky's there is reference to non relative comments. They are there to keep the thread un cluttered that's why I made the comment in general to the sale of the tank in that thread and not to specific people.
I did not disagree with anyone's I.D as a Drover Or even say that it wasn't. I stated that I saw differences in the posted bike to a Drover (Based on the Drover that I Have) So agreeing with another poster and showing a picture (or a link) as reference I say Duck. That was my opinion. The OP even agreed. I did not and do not post any comments on any thread with the intention to discount ,discredit ,or demean anyone. If any one took it that way then that was your interpretation and not my intention.