BarrydTreasure

What is that, a TV show? Looks like a Aggie 97:thumbsup:. I'd like to see more of that Aggie 98 sign in the lower right... Hey, check out the Budweiser Neon light. I used to have that exact same one, but back in the '90s I traded it for a Red Hot Chili Peppers CD. I had to get rid of it, the damn thing buzzed so loud it shook the whole room:laugh:

Yeah, great show ! Barry seems to have friends everywhere.

I do not know the story behind the Aggaganians (sp ?) (I think So Cal Racing ), but from what I do know, i think this is the same family that built the 'Aggie' mini bikes back in the '70's. Someone fill us in on the history ? Thanks.

Have a good one y'all !

A.C. Aggaganian owned the famous So Cal 1/2 mile dirt track I believe dating back to early 50's , opened in 57 , called Ascot ! Gardena California , they raced everything from sprint cars to speedway motorcycles , demolition derbys , figure8's and ovals ! Awesome place spent many nights there back in the 80's :thumbsup:

A.C. Aggaganian owned the famous So Cal 1/2 mile dirt track I believe dating back to early 50's , opened in 57 , called Ascot ! Gardena California , they raced everything from sprint cars to speedway motorcycles , demolition derbys , figure8's and ovals ! Awesome place spent many nights there back in the 80's :thumbsup:
He also was an Indy car owner and sponsored Troy Ruttman, Parnelli Jones as well as Walt Faulkner at the brickyard. He always wore a Stetson hat and high heeled Italian boots, quite a character.:thumbsup: