Batmobile

i saw that awhile ago. there was video posted too and it was damn slow and not as cool.

he did do a nice job overall on it though. it's better than anything i could come up with.

Modding Out, you into R/C's? Vintage, new or all of the above. Not trying to hijack your thread. I'm just looking to do some racing and everything has dried up locally.

delray

looks like he needed to finish it before posting it on you tube and trying to sell plans on ebay:doah: looks slow and heavy to drive. maybe a 16hp v-twin briggs with a reverse transmission too would make it much more interesting????????
i don't think i want to him when he crashes it with all that sharp tin metal around :doah:
YouTube - T-man's Tumbler go kart (driving it)

Last edited:
It looks cool if your into the batmobile but not really useful for much more than a parade ride.
It has some nice design features but also looks heavy and needs a roll over protection bar because if you roll it you have no where to go.(I picture it rolling over and using your face as a drag brake)

If someone wanted to make a kart that I'd buy it would have to be a two seat (49" wide max) copy of a vw bajabug and there are already an onslaught of buggies out there.