BC 1300 just for fun class

Here's my BC1300 , the frame was bought at windber from not so minibike. The GO powers I also got from him . For power either the build red clone , but most likely a Briggs flat head I'am going to build .

Wait where did the top of the forks go? They were there at windber. Lol
Karl had to cut them off to get the lowers out . From what I can see they were cut apart before because I found half a plug in one side . And from what I can tell from the welds they have been completely cut apart before . Meaning tubes from the plate . We're going back with some kind of low rise ape hangers .

Today I got some fab work done on the frame . I got the foot brake lever installed . I found out when I built the bonanza MX for my brother that the hand lever and cable system does not offer much stopping Power when you have big power of the bike . So I installed a foot peddle that I got from PCC motors .
I had also just install one on my other brothers bonanza 1300 . So here's what I got done today.

Today I went and bought some tubing , two 24' sticks of 1" 0.83 wall and decided to try to build handle bars for my bike . I've had a pro tools model 104 bender for awhile now , but never bent much .
So after wasting 10' of tubing today I have figured out how to use my bender . I end up making two handle bars because I made two halfs the same . The upper section has 10 degrees of swept back , so one side goes up in the bender and the other goes down . Both bars are about 15 inches tall and one is 9 inches wide the other is about 10 1/2 inches wide .
Not sure what bar I'am gonna use yet . Also made the overall width big for now so I can cut them down if needed .

Very cool David. I too have a bender but I have the 7/8" die for it. I've bent quite a few tubes in the past 2 years but I still have to think about it 3 times before I pull the handle..lol

Guys thanks for the kind words . Today I got the foot pegs cut and mocked up on the bike , I may cut them a little shorter though . I also got the bars done , I decided to use to narrower set that I made . Also cut the bars to the final width , which is 28 inches .

Well after some studying I figured out the my front forks are junk , which I kinda already knew . I no they had been cut apart but didn't realize they had been put back together upside down . To use them they need to be completely cut apart and done right , which will take some time . I'am thinking just build a new set of rigid drag forks .

Are you going to try and reuse the fork plate? I know that they were made to be used either way depending on fixed or adjustable handle bars, but I'm not sure if the fork leg notch's were cut before or after they picked which :shrug: