Bearkat Twister serial# Engine size ?

Hi guys just have a couple questions about my Bearkat Twister. First were would I look for the serial# of the bike or do they all have one? I can't seem to find it.And the engine size I can't find a tag or a number on the engine. It is an aluminum block Briggs and Stratton embossed B/S flywheel cover, eight head bolts, and it is a flathead. Is it a 6 horse? I would greatly appreciate any help.

This ad states the motor was "Tecumseh 6-HP all aluminum motor". You may notice in the 'EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE'... "Optional 8 1/2 HORSEPOWER Gov't Rated 2 CYLINDER MOTOR (Special Order Only)". I wish I had more information on that option.
bearkat ad 3.JPG

Thank you Richard it has a Briggs and Stratton flywheel cover on it. Embossed B/S on it. I don't think it would interchange on a Tecumseh would it? And do you have any idea were I might find the serial # on the bike frame it was repainted and it might be hidden from that or maybe It just don't have a serial number. Sorry for all the questions but I am so excited to learn and restore this Mini- Mani bike. Thank you so much for all your help @Richard Trotter . Ya the 2 cylinder sounds great but I would love to be able to keep it stock if I can. Did you see I found the twister sticker under the other sticker that said sportsman manufacturing company just like you said. It is a Bearkat Twister!!!

Oh ya I see what you mean I looked at a picture of another one the axle is moved back. It should be In the front hole. If you notice it also has 2 rear sprockets. Makes me wonder if it is a prototype? Thanks Davis for pointing that out. I thought maybe it was that way for a ski. So many mysteries to solve!! LOL

Hi guys just have a couple questions about my Bearkat Twister. First were would I look for the serial# of the bike or do they all have one? I can't seem to find it.And the engine size I can't find a tag or a number on the engine. It is an aluminum block Briggs and Stratton embossed B/S flywheel cover, eight head bolts, and it is a flathead. Is it a 6 horse? I would greatly appreciate any help.
1579085985848.jpeg