been awhile for me but here is my new project

hey everyone, sorry its been awhile since i posted or commented. Ive been pretty busy. But here are some pics of my new project. I have 4 inch wheels on it but they are cheap!!!!! Im trying to find some other 4 inch wheels for it like some little indians would be nice :thumbsup:. but here it is hope you like.

well the part i dont like is it has an offset hub to one side of the wheel and the other side doesnt.....if it were not for that i would be ok with it i think lol

well i got some azusa lite nylon 4" wheels, I am having them painted now, I bought a powersport 3.5 tecumseh, and wanted to give it the vintage look with shroud and pull start. but i was having a hard time finding one. it seems everyone scrapped em when metal was up last year. so i modified the new shroud to allow me to use the old style pull start. it is out getting powder coated now. i will have some pics up soon.

george3

Looks like its dipped in clear coat. alot of clear on that bad boy. Your sprocket is going to hit the groung its too big. Or it will be real close.