Belts....

I use a Comet 203593A / Manco 8192 belt on my trike. With Comet out of business is anyone else making them? I bought a few and even a couple shorter and longer. I have noticed the prices creeping up on them.And most of the parts places list them but when you order them they tell you they are out of stock and are waiting for someone to take over where Comet left off..
I have some 203592A (3) and 203595A (2).. Anyone have any 203593A's they want to trade? I fear that once the nice weather hits all the backyard riders will be ordering their belts and driving up the prices and depleting the stock. Randy

Stens is making belts. I have a Murray Explorer and can still get a belt for it.
Looks like they only show 2 belts for a 30 series and they want $160.27 for their driven unit.... That is more than double what you can get them for elsewhere...OUCH!!!! ... And half of the places that show they have belts don't they just havent taken them off their sites yet... So I don't know if they carry them or not.... Randy