Benelli

Hello,
I am looking for Benelli dynamo parts and service manual. Does anybody know were I can find this stuff.
Thanx

I also cannot seem to find vintage cosmo, any ideas on what I am doing wrong.

Last edited:
Joe Purshock at Vintage Cosmo is your best bet. However, there is some stuff on EBAY right now for the Dynamo...I have a Dynamo, as well as the parts/service manual, so if all else fails I can photo copy it and send it to you...

markus

I tried looking up vintage cosmo the other night as I was looking for something for one of my bikes. Could not find it either, there New improved website did not last long? Seems like everytime I ordered there was something Hokey going on behind the scenes. Last time I somehow got in the middle of an argument between joe (that was in Japan I thin at the time) and the guy that was dealing with the website sales, it was kinda weird:smile:

I have been buying parts off of "weissgems" on ebay from time to time. I dunno if thats Joe or an actual Wiess but they have been putting up some nice NOS benelli parts like Joe used to. I just have Hurricane manuals which use a different engine than the Dynamos so I can't be much help there.