Best clutch

I need to know , After going to tractor supply bought the clutch thinking (extreme duty is what it is ) took it out of the package and went what the :censure::censure: started, to read on the site they are not .Im old my wife looked at me when I brought it home looked at me why at 55 do you need a mini bike ! had 1 when I was a kid .The cluch as I remember the clutch was keyed to the shaft allen to the key the bearing was in the middle of the fixed shaft and the drum :shrug: I just about wanted to pitch it out the window.IF used hard you will tear out the fixed key . sorry for the rant I guess 53.00 is what you get, need to know .what you guys are running , dont laugh is there 1 made in the U.S.A. ,old bonanza 5hp but more power in the future . if it aint fast its no fun . Thanks for reading blownnovajoe If ya got 1 used E mail gassernova@yahoo.com

Welcome to OldMiniBikes

I need to know , After going to tractor supply bought the clutch thinking (extreme duty is what it is ) took it out of the package and went what the :censure::censure: started, to read on the site they are not .Im old my wife looked at me when I brought it home looked at me why at 55 do you need a mini bike ! had 1 when I was a kid .The cluch as I remember the clutch was keyed to the shaft allen to the key the bearing was in the middle of the fixed shaft and the drum :shrug: I just about wanted to pitch it out the window.IF used hard you will tear out the fixed key . sorry for the rant I guess 53.00 is what you get, need to know .what you guys are running , dont laugh is there 1 made in the U.S.A. ,old bonanza 5hp but more power in the future . if it aint fast its no fun . Thanks for reading blownnovajoe If ya got 1 used E mail gassernova@yahoo.com
Welcome to Old Minibikes.com/ You will like it here. First off, the clutch you bought is average and will serve you well for years. If you had a racing motor I would say take it back. It is good up to 3600 rpm which is normal for a stock motor. Your wife will have to get use to you spending time on this site and money to keep up with the group of individuals here.

Maybe you can get a bike to put the new clutch on so you can ride past your wife and wave by-by..

Hope your stay is good here!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT out!

Welcome to Old Minibikes.com/ You will like it here. First off, the clutch you bought is average and will serve you well for years. If you had a racing motor I would say take it back. It is good up to 3600 rpm which is normal for a stock motor. Your wife will have to get use to you spending time on this site and money to keep up with the group of individuals here.

Maybe you can get a bike to put the new clutch on so you can ride past your wife and wave by-by..

Hope your stay is good here!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT out!
Thanks TT you have a name. She already gave up on me long time , If you did not catch the name blown nova building a 65 nova gasser, own a blown 502 chevy 20 foot modified tunnel hull . I fell in luv again when the kid in the hood came by on a mini asked the dad got any more around .He draged out the bike when I got it home I realized !!.what it was my buddy bought 1 and I rode it .(Now) I got put back together as a matter of principle.stripped frame acid prime frame then silver metalflake base blue metal flake top coat clear coat strip rims new bearings silver flake top coat . now how fast ... Whats a good clutch ,I know that 3600 is not were it will be most likley a rod change, cam, open up the ports change carb and header pull the gov .not crazy id put stick a honda 125 on it if it would fit .shanks jp

Last edited:
I have two hot rod built motors. To much for an old guy like me I am going back to stock and enjoying life!

I go by Curtis Scott aka TT

TT