Best swap meets for mini bikes?

I never seem to find out about these things until afterwards when I stumble upon a Youtube video showing an awesome mini bike swap meet where I would have bought a bunch of stuff lol.

I've already Google searched a bunch, and it seems hard to find automotive swap meets in general. I know swap meets aren't what they used to be due to the internet. I just prefer in person swap meets over Craigslist/Marketplace.

I would be willing to drive out of state with a truck/trailer and stay in a hotel a day, (make a trip of it) etc. for a decent sized swap meet.

For me, I enjoy them all. I tend to get a better deal at motorcycle/car events rather than Minibike specific meets. I go to anything within a couple hours away, even if just a run through, as apposed to internet hunting. There is always something to learn or something I’ve never seen, before. And skip the hotel. The multi day ones usually let you camp on-site. Best way to meet like-minded folks and control costs. Seems there’s something almost every weekend around the NJ/PA/DE area. Good luck.

dshot59

Englishtown NJ fall swap meet is the 22 23 24 of this month not as good usually as the spring one but still worth the trip if your in the neighborhood. It's a bit of everything car, bikes all kinds of gearhead stuff. I go to sell Jeep parts but wind up buying too. lol I've been to the Hershey PA meet it's huge , I have friends in Boilling springs pa so I go stay with them it's not far from there. There's a good one in York pa in January I believe, the Potamic ridres vintage meet lots of real cool old stuff too.

Last edited: