Bigger sprocket

Clutch or torque converter? What engine? Tire size? Does your Dad know what you are doing/What kind of bike is it? Do you ride up and down your driveway, out in a field, or on the streets?
Ask your Dad?

Lol im 28 i am my dad just for torque to eliminate so much chain slack without having to keep shifting my engine and chain tensioner i ride on the streets in the bike its perfectly safe cops are aware

panchothedog

After reading one of your other post, I am very surprised that you haven't figured out yet that your chain keeps falling off because the engine is moving around. You said the mounting plate is cracked or broken, and someone on here is telling you to fix it with J B weld. Park the bike until you get the money to have it welded, or replaced. I see your handle is Webb825,
but you're going about this like it is Mickey Mouse. Not trying to insult you, but you said that you are 28 years old. Quit going about repairing your bike like you were 14. Having things welded as well as owning the tool and having the ability to shorten a chain are very common occurrences of mini bike ownership.

After reading one of your other post, I am very surprised that you haven't figured out yet that your chain keeps falling off because the engine is moving around. You said the mounting plate is cracked or broken, and someone on here is telling you to fix it with J B weld. Park the bike until you get the money to have it welded, or replaced. I see your handle is Webb825,
but you're going about this like it is Mickey Mouse. Not trying to insult you, but you said that you are 28 years old. Quit going about repairing your bike like you were 14. Having things welded as well as owning the tool and having the ability to shorten a chain are very common occurrences of mini bike ownership.
You are correct and this is what im doing i appreciate the input im not offended at all im a man i can take some constructive criticism.

Minimichael

It's plausible that it could serve to hold the two halves of your crack together ... just enough to limit the frame twisting and prevent further chain pop-off. Not advisable, but plausible.

Yea its not horribly cracked still repairable i just dont know anyone who could weld it i live in annapolis nobody will help me on it , guess cause its not a big bike they dont wanna spend time with it i mean i cant be mad its my problem to fix .

panchothedog

Hey Webb, another business that could help if you can't find a welding shop
is a muffler shop. They have steel and they weld, all day every day. As suggested in the post above, strip the bike down to the bare frame. Maybe could leave the wheels on so it's easier to move around. But engine, seat, all of the cables. Anything that could burn, or be in the way of the person you are trying to get to do the work for you. And clean up the area that needs to be worked on. Nobody wants to deal with a filthy greasy mess. I am not implying that your bike is, but sometimes under where the engine sits they can get kinda skody.