Bike #3 just picked up??

Except it has no neck bracing gussets, the tubes are joined under the seat instead of under the engine plate, the engine plate isn't wider than the frame, and it has the CCs looking rear wheel mounts.

ranger

I saw one like that on craigs list awhile ago --- the guy called it a "Robin Red" it had a different engine on it, the engine looked like a honda clone and on the recoil it said robin ----- I thought it was a bird until i compared the pics he had posted to other birds on the site ----

Ahhh I think a Robin is a Subaru motor (Robbins) if I recall correctly. Mean little suckers too some have a ton of power. Huge though.

ranger

AKRacer Ahhh I think a Robin is a Subaru motor (Robbins) if I recall correctly. Mean little suckers too some have a ton of power. Huge though.[/QUOTE said:
Your probally right on that it was quite awhile ago when i saw it

You may not find exact, you'll have to take inventory of what you get and go from there! My suggestion to you is to mount your bracket on the backing plate itself, if the arm is not internally sprung you need to place a spring between the arm and adjuster!

It is a Central Cycle Supply Charger model K from the late 60's. Made in South Bend, Indiana. Here is a pictures of one all original except for the tav. The forks don't look to be correct on the bike you have pictured I could be wrong, but the frame is CCS for sure.

Last edited: