Billetproof 2012 lakeland

im sitting here pondering if I should go or not I have already pre registered but I dont really have the strength to load that green monster in the cherokee it has to be disasembled then reassembled at the track plus its about $48 worth of gas to get there and home just so I can run it 31.8 MPH hell I did that yesterday:facepalm::laugh:
yall have a blast I literally fliped a coin to see if I should go without a bike and the coin said GO! So I did and Im glad it was very interesting

Last edited:
1st billetproof and definatley not the last we all had a great time, weather was perfect, nice to meet u guys hellaslow and dave in florida ... Also thanks to waterdog and his honey she did a great job on the spread of food :thumbsup:...... heres a pic of me and my son he couldn't get enough

dont drag your feet you think you have all the time in the world then POOF its time .... be ready:thumbsup:
I have all winter....

My Db with the predator just needs the frame painted. And the suspension forks installed. And maybe a front disc brake. and....

Then the big block project that hasn't started yet... I have the 390 and a TAV, but not much more. I might take away the wife's stock DB and put the 390 in it.

Time to get busy.

Yeah, we really had a blast racing and meeting everyone. I wanted to post this sooner but I was about falling asleep on the way home. I came home, took a shower, choked down some dinner, and slept for 14 hours :facepalm:

We'll definitely be doing this alot more than once a year now!

Yeah, we really had a blast racing and meeting everyone. I wanted to post this sooner but I was about falling asleep on the way home. I came home, took a shower, choked down some dinner, and slept for 14 hours :facepalm:

We'll definitely be doing this alot more than once a year now!
sounds like you came down with a bug:scooter:

Man I could not imagine what it would be like to run a mini bike down a track before this event. My goal was to run maybe 50mph with my little hotrod and then later to just to be there, my first run was 52mph catchin air over the bumps(that part caught me by surprise and something you don't get in a car) and eventually ran 54.7mph SWEET. It was awesome hooking up with everybody and making some laps, this was the first time out for most of us and I think it went great.