1. gumpit

2012 Mini Baja MB200

Is the engine on the 200cc a clone or something else? Funky pull starter cover. I haven't taken it apart yet to see if a regular blue clone is the same. Anyone know who made it? Also need to start by beefing up the engine plate which is torn already.
  2. buckeye

Best of 2012

ABC,CBS,ESPN,FOX all do it. Lets see some of the best OldMiniBikes Moments of the year. One of my favorites out of a awful situation was, how everyone came together to try to give some joy to Old Timer in his time of loss and need. It shows the spirit of OldMiniBikes.
  3. jeep4me

Michigan Deer Hunting 2012

Thursday, Nov.15 was the opening day of Michigans annual firearm deer hunting season. I took Thursday and Friday off from work to take my daughter hunting. (my son shows absolutely no interest in killing animals for sport) After two days of not seeing a buck I could shoot (shot a running 8pt...
  4. M

Mini-bike build-off event and swap meet jan 13,2012

THE 2012 MINI-BIKE BUILD-OFF EVENT BY MOTOR CITY MINIS IS JAN 13,2012. THIS IS A ONE DAY EVENT ON SUNDAY. WE WILL BE HOSTING IT AT 22385 ECORSE RD, TAYLOR MI 48180. THE WINNER WILL BE DECIEDED BY PEOPLES CHOICE. THE BUILD-OFF IS AS FOLLOWS [ 2012 mini-bike build-off. The base frame is a lil...
  5. M

Motor city minis customer appreciation day dec 1, 2012

Motor city minis is having a customer appreciation day saturday dec 1,2012. There will be free food and drinks. 10% off everything in the store and we will pay your sales tax. Our address is 25211 van born rd, taylor mi 48180. Call 313 908-4844 for additional info!
  6. jbrewton

Veterans Day 2012

I'd like to see our members post up their service history? Maybe Branch and Rank and any other details they'd like to share. I'm sure we have a glorious group of patriotic heroes in OldMiniBikes. And I for one say "THANK YOU" for all you've done! This also includes all members from outside the USA as...
  7. tippycanoenm

k & s Hornet Texas Road trip 2012

Bought my second mini this summer while in Texas to visit my mom...Been just looking at it...and working on a bonanza...well im waiting for the wheels to arrive so that i can put it together and at least make it a roller....so...while im waiting on the wheels, i decide to remove the BS engine...
  8. 70sVintageTrikes

Wahoo Nebraska Swapmeet 2012

Bought a few things today. Here is the biggest item to start off. Bought a Bird mini and unsure of model? Has white spring banana seat and a Tec 3.5hp. Might of payed too much at $170.00.:confused:
  9. bayareaburrito

Medford 2012 Vintage Go Karts

Here are a few photos I took yesterday at the vintage go kart event in Medford Oregon..
  10. M

2012 mini-bike build-off

Motor city minis is presents the 2012 mini-bike build-off. The base frame is a lil indian chopper. You must use this frame and forks. You can't alter the frame and forks except brackets, etc. Everything else is up to you. This build-off is limited to 20 entries. Judging event will be jan 13th...
  11. T

Gear head bash 2012

Every year on the Sunday of labor day weekend my buddy puts on a big cookout at his place for some local car clubs and gear heads in general, some of us bring out a few toys for the kids both big and small to enjoy, my daughter was in town for the event and I asked her to get a some friends over...
  12. M

4th annual "LAST CHANCE MINI BIKE SHOW" sept 28-30 2012

The 4th annual "last chance mini bike show" will be the last weekend of September 28-30. This year we will be featuring "TRAIL BRONC" mini bikes and trikes. If you have one bring it and show it off, check out other broncs custom, original or restored! Buy and sell parts. Show or ride your...
  13. kyle moody

calendar contest for 2012

Why does'nt somebody on here do A really nice calendar for 2013 the best looking 12 bikes from 2012 I would buy one for $20.00
  14. SimpleTom

minibike drags at Symco Shakedown 2012, Symco, WI

Old school vinatge hot rod show and mini bike drags. Anyone here going? I'll be there on Saturday Aug 11th. Main
  15. manchester1

Windber 2012 "DVD"

Did anybody buy that dvd that was being filmed for the entire weekend? I think it was $15.00. The guy was filming and walking around taking orders. :shrug:
  16. PacMule

Sins of Steel 2012 Race

Any members make it to that race? Any flat track dirt racers out there doing any other events or backyard grudging?
  17. L

Sacramento Cycle Swap Meet Sunday July 22, 2012

Held At West-Wind Sacramento Drive-In Sunday July 22, 2012. Hours: 7am-1pm Admission: FREE Parking: $6 Address: 9616 Oates Drive, Sacramento, Ca 95827 The Sacramento Cycle Swap Meet, held at the West Wind Drive In, is an “All Brands” event with over 100 vendors and over 500 bikes for...
  18. D

Woodward 2012

Has anyone rode their minibikes at the cruise? I know that some have. What if we get together as a group? We could all meet somewhere off the main route and if we stick together nobody will bother us. If we could get 5, 10, 15 or more bikes the LEO's would think that this is supposed to be...
  19. x-90 rider

China May 2012

I made it to Beijing last night. This is a multi-stop trip for the next 2 weeks. Now before anyone gets excited, keep in mind that I do not have time to go to the Lifan factory and this is not a minibike parts trip. :shrug: It is just a normal work trip. :doah: I will try to take some...
  20. KB2ROCKET

Billetproof 2012 lakeland

who is planning on going and what are you bringing and or building?