Bird 3 wheeler

Bought it a couple weeks ago.Seems to be original except engine (got the original in the deal) 4hp now came with 3.5hp tecumseh.They both run but need carbs cleaned from sitting.

Someone welded a piece of angle on back for a trailer or something.Looks like itll come off with a lil work.

Its got Mountain Dew stickers all over it.The 4hp Tec pulls me pretty good with the torq a verter (over 250#).

Gonna take it apart and clean and paint etc.,make it nice.

Yes the sticker on shroud says Omaha NE..I did my best to date it and engine dates 1978 (I think).Looks like it may have been some kind of give away prize or promo for Mountain Dew.The stickers look very old.

Fat Boy

Makes you wonder how many variation's there are of these trikes . This is all original with the H50 Tecumseh from the factory .

Last edited:
My son picked one of these up this past summer. If you search for my posts there are some pics of it. Our bodywork is much more rounded than the ones pictured here. Ours has the original H30 on it with a TAV.

Nice job on the Bird , really looks good :thumbsup: . I remember them every time I go out to the shed and look at mine , They are fun to ride and not very common around here and I live a hundred miles from where they were built :shrug: Have fun riding