Bird Rolling Frame

Motra

I was kind of in a hurry when I posted this, so here's some more info. It's a Bird mini bike rolling frame with the five spoke wheels and centerstand. It's in very good overall condition, wheel bearings and steering head bearings all feel good and move freely, fenders are in good shape, front forks are straight and the wheels are in great shape (sprocket has been replaced with a belt pulley, but the original sprocket mounting plate is fine). It appears to have plenty of room for a 5 HP Briggs L head with carb mounted tank if that's your prefered form of power. I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah and I can box and ship it. $100.00 would be nice but will consider any offer.

Wonder if you would do better parting it out?
Hent needs a front wheel, Someone else needed the scrub brake, Those handlebar clamps seem to fit an artic cat and go for good $ on Ebay...
I could use a front axle, someone else needed a fender, are yours painted or chromed? The minibike of the month at the top of the page needs those straight front forks!
Rob

Motra

Sorry it's been a while. I'm not too sure I want to part it out. I don't really mind, but I don't want to end up with parts of it and nothing to do with them. I'll work on getting a shipping quote, Hent.

Motra

Not sure where you're located but I recently checked shipping form here (Utah) to Pittsburgh, PA and it was $122.00. With shipping prices these days, I don't think I'd make out very well with your offer.