Bittersweet end of the chevelle

Nice ride Dan. I think you'll be much happier in the long run with a stock suspension Chevelle. Especially, if you ever decide to sell. Install a big block and 4 speed and go have some fun...:thumbsup:

trailramdan

yeah buck we got snow!! this is back where i grew up a hour from where i live now...they got more then we did ours is all gone!!! and no money for mini bikes, i hope to finish Mean Green this winter some time...

And yes I am glad that I am going stock suspension....more practical and better when I start a family....resale value is much higher and more desireable I never would have cut up a 66 in the first place so here is where the fun begins. I got a clean 66 chevelle..those of you may remember the big F5 tornado a few years ago, my new chevelle was right smack dab in the middle..she just suffered body damage which is no big deal cause i have all the parts NEW to put on the car...I have new doors fenders and a cowl hood for it...it blew all the glass oout of the car I have all new tinted factory glass for it as well...it damaged one 1/4 panel on the car and that is getting fixed right now...the car i have now came with a bucket seat interior with automatic center counsle with a clock....I hope to sell my malibu wagon and further this project along this spring....with that being said i went from a rolling shell that needed EVERYTHING including floors to a car that is complete with mint floors just needs put back together here are the pics of it this car is a survivor and it is very luck it didnt roll and really mess it up!!

Bout made me cry seeing that damage. As another Chevelle owner (3) i would have been devastated if that happened to one of mine.

Shoot me a pm if.you need some.nos.trim pieces. As i won't be using.them.

Jimmy

trailramdan

Not 100% i may shoot it hot rod satin black and drive ot for awhile like that but eventually id like to go a dark shadow gray like thr 70 chevelles came in

maverick1

Got a 67 Camaro sitting in my garage since 79. Owned it since 71. Would like to part with it but can't find it in me to do it. Didn't go over too well with the wife when she was on my butt to get tide of it and I refused telling her I have known that car longer than I have known her. I live right next to one of the premier Camaro restorers, Screaming Performance ,and keep telling myself one day I am going have him restore it for me. You are stronger than me.

trailramdan

i think for now i will run black ralleys no rings just flat gm center caps like this chevelle...love the sleeper look...i think the car will look good satin hot rod black...i have all new tinted glass for it too...should give it that sinister look i thought i might throw that on the plates too lol....i also like the look of this "drab"red....