BLACKWIDOW Auction Barn Find

Hi everyone, I just joined after scoring this Blackwidow at a online auction. Motor turns over freely, all decals are in tack, correct motor, but missing the Dellorto ua19s . Still has the original Rupp Motocross Tire’s on it. Looking forward to restoring it but want to know more about this build off I heard about. I might want to enter for 2021

Attachments

GustoGuy

Hi everyone, I just joined after scoring this Blackwidow at a online auction. Motor turns over freely, all decals are in tack, correct motor, but missing the Dellorto ua19s . Still has the original Rupp Motocross Tire’s on it. Looking forward to restoring it but want to know more about this build off I heard about. I might want to enter for 2021
In many ways the Mikuni is a great carburetor but finding a Dellorto would definitely make it more period correct. Nice find. Rather than having a coveted Black Widow like you do. I only have a run of the mill Roadster 2 and rather than spending big bucks on finding decent running period correct Tecumseh HS 40 I went full Resto-mod with a souped up Predator complete with Chickuni and ARC rod and Flywheel and 26lb valves springs. You have an excellent chance of winning by doing a full restoration and finding a period correct Dellorto Carburetor. Blackwidowmotorsports.com is a great website to find your restoration parts.