BMI 2 speed jackshaft kit.

1stlegendtx

Has anyone bought the "Dual Sprocket Clutch with 2 speed Jackshaft kit" from BMI ? I think they sent me the wrong engine clutch. If you have one I would love to see some pictures. Thanks

Just as mentioned and pictured here.

2 gears on engine clutch, 1 gear on jack shaft clutch. The other gear is a free wheeling gear for 1st gear or low.

125ccCrazy

The Black clutch I got has only one gear. I sent them an E-Mail about it but have not gotten a response yet. How long have you had yours ?

I got the the jackshaft from BMI but we got the clutch locally... It's been a few years now since I bought it... the original project went a different direction so it was never used..

I'd call them up, people don't always respond to emails but don't have much choice when you got them on the line..

1stlegendtx

Yeah, I will give them a call today and let you know what they say. It seems pointless to have a single sprocket clutch with this kit. It has to be a mistake.

1stlegendtx

:thumbsup:I spoke to BMI and they where great. They said I could send the kit back and they would send me a new one. So I said I would just pay for the single gear clutch. They said they would ship the dual sprocket clutch today and I should have it by Monday. I'll let you know when I get it.

When I ordered my "set" it came badly packed and the pricey drive clutch was scratched all to hell, they never replied back to me about it.

They just threw a bunch of clutches in a box with no packing. :censure::eek:ut::censure: