Bonanza BC 1500 semi survivor

This story started sometime last year when i found this gem on CL. The seller was the type, first come first served. I live in Ohio and the bike was in Kansas. This became a problem so, i ask Sludgeboy (Nick) for some much needed help. Nick didnt know very well and still was willing to drive 2 hrs to pick this up for me. That seller seemed ok with me on the phone but when Nick went to pick up the bike the seller because sketchy and would only meet him in a random parting lot and Nick still went through with the transaction. I just wanted to thank him for getting this bike for me let everyone else know how awesome mini bike people can be.

This leads me on another story with me picking up the bike personally lol. I was at some training for work and happened to be only 7 hours away lol. Gas is cheap and after the training i had the time so, i was off to Kansas lol. I finally got there and meet Nick one on one and it must have been the coolest day in Kansas ever ( 10 F) lol. He showed me just some of his mini bike collection and ton of parts. He also showed me his titled and street legal Rupp Roaster 2 he drives to work all the time in the summer.

Well this is the bonanza he got for me. It looks like it was flipped over and never road again. The seat is broken and one of the taps for the rear fender will need repaired. I have a few of these BC1500 survivors but the only one that had the original fuel filter in tacked. That bike must have sat outside for sometime but with some Evaporust it should help a lot.

Nice score. You have some work ahead of you. :laugh: PB blaster will be your best friend. Did you get the other half of the seat pan.?:laugh: Have fun with your project and there are some great members from OldMiniBikes.:thumbsup: