Bonanza BC1200 1965

Great Little Bike, freshly rebuilt shocks, tires have good tread, re-geared for some speed of around 50mph (still have the slow gearing as well) original gopower rims and also the original fenders front and rear, I tore the bike down to the frame and gave It a nice paint job and then put some nice automotive clear oat on top to protect it. the handlebars arent bent at all and the thing runs like a top. It has a honda gc190 engine in it cause I didn't want to cheap out and put a predator in it. The governor is bypassed and will float valves at around 5k so it doesn't rev super high but the flywheel is billet aluminum so maybe you could rev to 6k with heavier springs. I have taken it to a few trails and it handled nicely even with the high speed gearing. the only thing that needs immediate attention on the bike is the brakes, one side is missing a pad so you best not use the brakes until that is fixed anyways. Im located up by lees summit Missouri and I would like around $1200 for this bike. If you can arrange shipping that's fine as well. Thanks. contact me at 8165653125

Attachments