Bonanza Brotherhood

I have been accepted into the hood!!!!! Thank you guys for letting a lil sista into this amazing club!!!! GOTTA LUV THOSE NANZA'S.........:smile::scooter::smile:

I have been accepted into the hood!!!!! Thank you guys for letting a lil sista into this amazing club!!!! GOTTA LUV THOSE NANZA'S.........:smile::scooter::smile:
Good for you!! heck I have 6 of them I even make covers for them and im not even in consideration yet... guess im just a blacksheep... :thumbsup:

wow Jeff......i would think you are aptly qualified to be in the club.....i dont think i have much pull......but there is another thread inviting bonanza lovers to join......besides that i would think a guy as talented as you should be a given.......right guys?:doah::rolleyes::scooter:

Jeff's invitation must've got lost in the mail...... I sent him another one PRIORITY!

KK and minibikin' are the only ones that weren't invited on purpose. :hammer:

I got my invite yea im as giddy as a schoolgirl.. no pun intended :biggrin:

is there a secret handshake i need to know about

Last edited:
Life long bonanza rider here and relatively new to OldMiniBikes but def not new to nanza's or any mini bike. Didn't know there was a bonanza brotherhood, I imagine it's like fight club? Lol how do I become part of secret society?