Bonanza Chopper

Ding Ding

This just came up for sale, and is close to me. I've wanted a Bonanza Chopper for a while, and this one looks pretty damn cool AND seems priced fairly.

What say you??

MINI BIKE

Ding Ding

Nice bike but not original. I have heard they are very uncomfortable riders for adults. That being said it is dead sexy.

Fred
Hmmmm. That was one of my concerns. I like the bike, but it has to perform with my 6' 3" chassis. I don't think I'm going to pull the trigger on this one. I have a couple other bikes I'm chasing anyway.

Nice bike but not original. I have heard they are very uncomfortable riders for adults. That being said it is dead sexy.

Fred
I was told that before I got mine Fred and although it may be for some, I didn't feel that bad on it. I go 5'10", 200 and I rode it just fine. It's not like a Powerdyne which feels like a stretch limo compared but it wasn't bad.

As far as a peppy engine Andy, I'm not sure I'd totally agree with that. If it's a "built" Z50 engine, maybe but I can dust my Z50 with my ARCO 3.5 Tec without hardly trying. Now the Z50 hasn't been rebuilt but it's not tired or anything. Still all in good fun and I've been thinking about this hybrid theory for a couple years now. My brother rebuilds the Honda engines and I have a couple sitting on the shelf and have been dreaming up a custom like this with the Honda on board.

Thanks for posting this one, it's good inspiration.