Bonanza Chopper

It originally would have had a Tecumseh HS40 in it. I will be building a Bonanza Chopper myself this summer...I'm putting an HS50 in mine. Glad to see another Minnesotan on board :thumbsup:

Cool. That's almost Iowa! Price is an object for now. By winter I may be able to scrape together enough fo the Tecumseh. Then I can fix the frame and go with a flake green paint and chrome. That's the plan, anyway.
For now I just want to get it up and running.

Cool. That's almost Iowa! Price is an object for now. By winter I may be able to scrape together enough fo the Tecumseh. Then I can fix the frame and go with a flake green paint and chrome. That's the plan, anyway.
For now I just want to get it up and running.
Yup real close to the boarder...I like your Plans ! :thumbsup:

The old points ingnition went out on the Briggs yesterday. Ordered a newer electronic set up. Should be in tomorrow. Then get the brakes to work right. Nice to able to stop!
Got about 2 weeks to do it before the crappies start biting!

A Honda GC160 fits great after stripping it down some. Oh, and watch the front end, it comes up real easy. Even if you are already moving. Can't imagine the one with the Animal in it or a Hodaka.

Found a Tecumseh H50. Fits perfect. Still playing with the throtle set up. The governer keeps the front end on the ground, can't get to WOT when I want. More playing required!

here's mine with 41 chain this thing is pretty fast with smaller sprocket drum brake Briggs Intec original Ruttman header, nice clutch cover ready to rock :grind:

45t

Not trying to hijack the thread, just an observation.

You really don't know how small the mini bikes are until you see someone on one! :eek: I'm 6'3", and now I know how I look riding mine (minus the cool haircut, 70's cloths and the road kill that he is wearing for shoes).