Bonanza Clutch Guard REAL

i got a real bonanza clutch guard ill offer it up here first before e pay.

it has some scratches in the middle of the round part. and some dings around the mounting holes but no dents.
i have the engine bracket which someone grinded on. and the engine mounting bracket the red one looks good a lil bent up but should work. i want $400 shipped internet cash in hand. . let me know if you have any questions. i will trade for something in equal value dont waste my time. this is the bike i was ranting about. sorry for my last post. lol
ill take paypal. cash in person or anything you can think of . chopper parts !!!

i have the original engine that will be sold separate .but its pretty beat up maybe someone could still fix it it has the gas tank with a faded sticker bc1200.. i will post it later if theres interest. It has the tag so you can date it .... or if your nice to me maybe i can make a package deal????? :shrug: pm me for pics

Engine has been spoken for sale is pending .

the guard is off to ebay ....... buyer flaked out. cant seem to read or understand my post. ruined it for everyone else and his cronies. "PM" before anyone bids on it i might give you a deal on it or not :xmas-smiley-016::evil_laughter: ...... considering what you think its "worth" ...... trades welcome....will consider trading for small flexo style gas tank must be exact or similar to the original.maybe some cat fenders ... cat kill switches/plates long shot but i am looking for a 1970-1980 style briggs 5hp no junk please i want to see the good stuff,... i have cash if you think your stuff is worth "more"......ill bump it when its gone or ill have it @@@@MAC FEST IF YOU HAVENT HEARD its one JAN. 7TH SEE YA THERE!!!!!

Last edited:
trade for cat 300x or 400x top handle bars i have the bottoms. mac fest is on the 21st not the 7th its the 7th annual doh !!! founda gas tank..... $175 shipped obo if you want to give me money....