Bonanza Fiberglass Tank Decal

Midyrman

$50 shipped to lower 48 states. Two decals, one for each side of the tank

Reproduced based on original decal on Bonanza tank. Probably not perfect,,,what is? but pretty darn close.

Hours I lost count of went into getting this decal as close to our Bonanza founders as possible.

Easy to apply with weak soapy water or have a steady hand. IMG_0858.jpeg IMG_0860.jpeg IMG_0859.jpeg

Midyrman

Black vinyl. Two layers sandwich the decal. Underside layer peels off first. Apply decal to surface dry or wet as noted. Use a credit card to press and level decal. Slowly peel back topside layer leaving decal on tank. If applying wet then after leveling decal wait until the water drys. Pretty standard process. Hope that answers your question

PayPal F&F works.

PM for PayPal email

Thanks.
Tom

Black vinyl. Two layers sandwich the decal. Underside layer peels off first. Apply decal to surface dry or wet as noted. Use a credit card to press and level decal. Slowly peel back topside layer leaving decal on tank. If applying wet then after leveling decal wait until the water drys. Pretty standard process. Hope that answers your question

PayPal F&F works.

PM for PayPal email

Thanks.
Tom
Can you call me 412 277 5803

Great guy talk to him frequently…he was on earlier….why don’t you PM him he responds quickly that way….No need for phone calls…my opinion..

$50 shipped to lower 48 states. Two decals, one for each side of the tank

Reproduced based on original decal on Bonanza tank. Probably not perfect,,,what is? but pretty darn close.

Hours I lost count of went into getting this decal as close to our Bonanza founders as possible.

Easy to apply with weak soapy water or have a steady hand. View attachment 302745 View attachment 302746 View attachment 302747
Dear sir..I would be interested in a pair of those tank decal if still available.. contact at whitpearson@gmail.com..if available